Network Runners – 2021-Present
- Corporate Program Management
- Strategic Vision and Growth
- Human Capital and Talent Management
- Operations and Personnel Management
United States Air Force – 1991-2020
- 3X Command Chief Master Sergeant advising senior Air Force, Joint Military and DoD Leadership and managing all Senior Level Projects and Programs.
- Senior executive leader and principal advisor for $31B enterprise with more than 20,000 diverse personnel across 32 sites nation-wide encompassing developmental test and evaluation operations of experimental and research manned and unmanned air, space and cyber systems.
- Senior Executive Advisor for over 15,000 personnel and 80 aircraft in the Air Force’s largest combat wing consisting of tactical air superiority forces, combat search and rescue, command and control platforms, aeromedical evacuation, and global mobility resources for contingency operations.
- Senior Executive leader and principal advisor for the training, development, and operational readiness of 4,000 personnel and 140 aircraft in the first and only remotely piloted aircraft wing that trained pilots, sensor operators, and intelligence professionals while conducting 24/7 worldwide persistent attack and reconnaissance